Friday, March 27, 2009

A New Start

Previously, I started a blog concerning my cynical views on love and men, but that blog did not last long. It is partially due to my lack of interest in keeping it current: I only had one reader that commented, and I met a wonderful person who changed my views (he was the second person that commented on my blog). Plus, I was not very good at keeping it current since I have a son, friends and family that I would much rather complain to. :-)


I know starting this new blog will not guarantee readers, and I am still debating as whether or not I care. If I do happen to reach a good audience, then I might maintain my ramblings more often, but it all depends on my popularity. It is pretty sad that I am basing my blog on popularity since I am not big on popularity contests, but its how the cookie crumbles.

Feel free to stay awhile and read my upcoming blogs, and please let me know if there is a particular topic that you are interested in. Also, I would like to forewarn my readers that I tend to go off on a tangent from time to time. This happens a lot when there is a disruption in my thought process so I apologize if my writing is not as focused as it should be.

0 comments: