Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Missing in action?

Is she missing in action?

Not exactly…As I started the path to my aspirations, I hit a few bumps in the road that threw me for a huge loop.

1. Breakup

2. Student Loans

3. My previous university

The last two, I expected to happen, but the first one hurt me the most. However, none of this has deterred me from what I have set out to do. You could say I am taking this time to reinvent myself. I am also trying to strategize and figure out how to get from point A to point B.

With that being said, you can understand why I emphasize on not giving up on your dreams. Should I be angry about what happened? Yes, I have every right to demonstrate this emotion, and I would not be human if I was not irritated. However, focusing on my anger will not get me any closer to my goals.
My life has taken several hits before, especially in the romance sector. And each time I am knocked down, I pick myself back up. You cannot put your life on hold just because problems occur – you have to strategize as you go and remain focused.

I am thankful that all this did happen because it will keep me from making the same mistakes before. In addition, I met someone who reminded me of who I am as a person and pushed me back on the road to my goals.

What exactly are those goals? I am still fine-tuning them, but that is all a part of my master plan. Let us just say I will continue my writing and eventually end up in paradise – Just because I am no longer with someone does not mean I should give up on moving to Hawaii. I fell in love with Honolulu and will make this a reality, whether I am with someone or not.

Let’s just say the journey of life is crazy, but that is the beauty of it. We will eventually get through all the issues that we face.

0 comments: